Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Lots of Concern

Myrna wrote: Dad told me to fast for you because your doctor in Boston called and said that you may have leukemia. What made the doctor there concerned after all these months? Have you checked with your primary care physician in Texas? Is there need for more concern? Please let us know what is happening.

Melanie wrote: I don't know anything about that. If my doctor called, no one told me. Did he mean Nanci? Did Howard call him and not tell me? I have been with Siovhan and haven't talked to my Massachusetts doctors since February. Mel

Myrna wrote: Dad must not have heard right. He said he talked to you and no one else. He was not thinking of Nanci.

Melanie wrote: I haven't talked to Dad in over a week. He called my cell phone while I was helping Siovhan move, and when he couldn't get me he called the house phone and talked to Braden. I don't know what he was thinking. 

I know when we talked while I was there, we talked about my cancer scare from last year with the ovarian cyst surgery. I told him that I go in every three months to be checked and monitored, but I am doing well. 

Not sure what he heard. He told me that my voice is one of those voices that he only can hear half of the words that I say, even with his hearing aid in. I wasn't surprised by that. It was that way at the nursing home...many of the residents there loved me because they could only hear half of what I said. :)

Love you.
Mel

No comments:

Subscribe