Search This Blog

Monday, August 6, 2012

About School Start


Myrna wrote to AnnMarie:

1. When does your school start? Do you have someone to watch the two youngest next week?

2. I promised Ben a plate of Brownies or chocolate chip cookies but I cannot get them there for a week. Could you send him some goodies from you? I will take over when I get back. I am sorry that I just have not been very good at getting that done. I am certain that he does not need Brownies but I know he wants them.

AnnMarie wrote: School starts on August 21.  I forgot to get a babysitter, I'll work on it.
I will take Ben a plate of treats tomorrow.

Myrna wrote: What about Kimberly? I talked with Julie and Julie says that she will be happy to do it. Your kids could even stay overnight and she would make it fun for them.

AnnMarie wrote: I'll work on it tomorrow.  Wednesday is also her workday.  It will work out.

Myrna wrote: Julie will be back tomorrow. She would likely come over here and watch them if you needed her. I do feel sorry about it. I love my Howard kids. They are so good to me.

No comments:

Subscribe