Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Melanie's New Address


Myrna wrote: Melanie, I have your Valentine's Day cards ready to mail but I don't have an address to send them to.

Love you! Mom


Melanie wrote: I had great plans of getting my change of address cards mailed by last week. There were so many little things that happened while I was trying to unpack the 400 + boxes that we had moved from Milford. (The packers sometimes only packed five things in a four foot box...I think they were paid by box.) Sorry.

Our new address and phone number are:
3217 Hawthorne Court
Flower Mound, TX 75022
Home #: 972-539-1562

(You need to make sure you write "Court" as there is a Hawthorne Drive on the other side of town).

Thanks Mom!

Melanie


Myrna wrote: Thanks, Honey. Dad said you are right, they probably did get paid by box. ;)

If you like, we could just forward this email to your siblings and that would save you some time. I won't do it unless you say its O.K.


Myrna wrote: I don't mind you sending it. I will send out the follow up cards sometime next week. We are still looking for the office printer...don't know where the packers packed it. I am almost done with the boxes, but there are some tubs of the children's school work and their "treasures" that were in the attic that they might have stuffed the printer in.

Mel






No comments:

Subscribe