Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Melanie is in Young Women Again

Melanie wrote: I was sad that the class Gordon told us about was on while I was at Young Women last night.

 I was put in to the Young Women Presidency after one day of being in Texas. I think the whole Presidency was astounded. They don't know me, I don't know them, the young women don't know me...it has been a little interesting.

 Love you.
Mel


Myrna wrote: I told you that you had some sort of printing on your forehead that could be seen only by bishops. It must take a bishop's vision (or your parents, we can see it too) to see the special wording. It says: "Righteous woman, good with people, loves the Lord." Dad said to remind you that the righteous should have a "mark upon their foreheads."

No comments:

Subscribe