Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ryan

Kirsten wrote: Hey everyone,

Ryan is going in for his lip surgery (to correct the first surgery and retuck his left nostril) next Tuesday. If your fast sunday is this week, would you mind adding him to your prayers? It's not as invasive as his first surgery, but will still take two hours and he's older now and is already nervous. Thank you!

Love to you all, Kirsten


Myrna wrote: Do you need us?

Yes, it will be more of a trial, I am certain, because he is aware. I hate being sedated. I keep all of you on the temple prayer roll. Do you want me to add him to another temple prayer roll?


Kirsten wrote: I already asked dad to do that last week when I talked to him.  Hopefully, he remembered.  We're hoping to go to the temple on Saturday and will add his name here.


Myrna wrote: Both of us did it last week. I always do, every week. I know that I have always said that we did not need to add everyone but then I started working there and found out that one benefit is that we can list our whole family, so I do. I have the idea that, every week, one or more of us really need those special prayers.

I should have asked if you wanted me to add him to another temple's prayer roll--like Provo, etc.





No comments:

Subscribe