Search This Blog

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Aunt?


On 4/17/05 8:25 AM, "Donnette S. Smith" <powergrandma@juno.com> wrote:
I'm sorry but I just can't place that woman. I don't think I have ever seen her picture. She doesn't seem at all familiar.
Donnette
From Myrna:
I wonder who she is? I thought my Grandmother had told me that she was one of Grandpa Ray's sisters. Maybe not. My grandmother only had one sister and two sisters-in-law. I knew them all well and she is not one of them. Sometimes I wish we could ask the things we were too inexperienced to ask while they were alive after they had gone to the other side (and get answers). I thought I paid attention. There is no writing on the photo.
Love, Myrna
From Donnette:
I don't think she is Beatrice or Viola. And not Cynthia, Melva, Dolley orPearle. I just don't know and Richard didn't either.
I agree with you about wishing we could ask about some of these great pictures. I wish I could name all the people at Nellie (Mary Helena) Shouler's wedding.

Donnette

No comments:

Subscribe