Search This Blog

Monday, October 24, 2011

I Think I Have a Temper

Myrna wrote: Have I offended AGAIN by being me?


Kirsten wrote: I think some family members think they have offended you.  Don't stress.  In two days we'll each be talking to someone about how awesome all these photos are that our mom has taken and sent to us.  Some of the family do use the photos a lot.

Todd  is actually one who does use the CDs, just not frequently.  Did you hear David and Todd talking about the downloads they had been doing and compiling?

Love you!  We all do.  :)

Kirsten

Myrna wrote: Well, I didn't let anyone offend me but I did let myself become angry.

Kirsten wrote: It's called being a family.  Dang it! :)

Myrna wrote: I hope that eternal families don't still have tempers. I've worked all of my life to master mine and it still gets the upper hand on some occasions. I guess I will just have to start over and work harder. Goodness Gracious! I am running out of years.

No comments:

Subscribe