Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Additions to the Golden Wedding Guest Book


Myrna wrote: Amy, while you are still working to finish the booklet you made for us for the guest to sign at the open house, could you print these off and put them in the book, please? They are the emails. Or I could.

Amy wrote: SURE THING :)

Myrna wrote: That's just one of the reasons I love you. You are just so thoughtful. Thanks.

Nanci Done wrote: "I Love this!!!!! Happy Anniversary! Awwwww!

Maxine Gordon wrote: "Congratulations! Thanks for the invitation. It is nice to be remembered. I have really enjoyed my associations with you."

Ella Dean Hunter wrote: "I want to congratulate you. You are two of my favorite people. And I want to send my congratulations. I will not be able to come but you both have my very best. Love you and my very best go to you. I so much loved working in the temple with you, and I have missed you."

Kathee Terry Zenger wrote: "Congratulations to two very wonderful people! Your family touched and helped me growing up and I still am influenced by them today. Have the knowledge to know that your marriage has influenced and affected more than just your own children.

Lisa Blackett wrote: "Congratulations to an awesome couple that has touched my life :)"

Emily McCabe Allison wrote: "Wow! "Congratulations Myrna and Leonard!!! That’s what my Juab Teacher looks like now!!!"

Sharon Stanworth Jarrett wrote: "Happy Anniversary"

Tami Talbot Day wrote: "Congrats to one of my favorite couples!"

Sheralyn Jones Brown wrote: "Congratulations, Brother and Sister Trauntvein! What a wonderful couple you are and what a great family you have raised! Thank you for the great example!"

Caren Wilcox wrote: "Congratulations Cousin Myrna! I loved the announcement in the post. All the best for the future with your family."

Charlotte Ann Smith Freeman wrote: "Congrats, sis!!! You are two very good people and I'm happy we've known each other even longer than your 50 years together!"

Cynthia Mikesell wrote: "CONGRATULATIONS!!!"

Janeen Howick B wrote: "Congratulations Myrna and Leonard!!!! WOW!!!!"

Pat Fullmer Howard wrote: "How wonderfu lMyrna & Leonard, Happy Anniversary....."

DeAnn Sperry Baxter wrote: "This is soooo awesome!!! Love you both!!!"

J Ross Christensen wrote: "Congratulations! Here's to another 50. And THEN on to eternity."

Patsy Ragle wrote: "Happy Anniversary to you both!! I hope that you have an eternity of love and happieness!! I think the world of both of you!! all my love!

Patsy"

Suzie Talbot Applegate wrote: "Wow! 50 years ~ what a great accomplishment! Wishing you many, many more!!!"

Deborah Knight Wilson wrote: "Congratulations! Doesn't time go fast???"

Susie Fairbanks wrote: “Myrna, you're so cute! I figured it was something like that. Love your picture on your 50th anniversary announcement! You make such a cute couple! It's neat to see how you both looked on your wedding day! 50 years is such an incredible milestone! My parents will be married 50 years next May 29 so you were married a few months before they were. I'm hoping we can make it down to Nephi for your golden anniversary celebration. That would be so much fun! Rich is nervous about driving back to Orangeville that night. He doesn't like night driving, especially with it being deer season. We'll have to see how things work out. Would love to see you!! Thank you so much for the invite! I consider you a close friend, too! :)”

Becky Leavitt Christensen wrote: "Jared wonders if he could bring a few swords and have a sword fight. :) that is awesome, you guys are great and we miss you."

Kyle Ashworth wrote: "Congrats you two."


No comments:

Subscribe