Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Complicated date‏


AnnMarie wrote: I don't know if anyone can help me.  I have to work for Jared June 7, 8, and 9.  Rachel's dance recital is on June 7 at 6:00 at UVU.  I had asked them to make the rehersal at 4:00 or later so she could attend.  They told me that it will be at 10:00 am on that day.  There is no human way for me to be there -- court is so full d(with all the drug preliminary hearings) and I was already stressed just trying to figure out how to have her there at 5:30.  Alyssa will be finishing up driver's ed at THS at 10 am so she can't help, Megan will be finishing band practice at 9:30 am but is not able to get Rachel there, and Kyle will be going to driver's ed. class.  Brandon cannot take any time off.  I have no idea what to do.  Will you be at county commission or something on that day?  I know you will have articles to write.  Just let me know.
 
Alyssa will watch Matthew and Rachel this week for me so I don't need help from anyone.  But next week is another question.
 
Sorry,
AnnMarie

Myrna wrote: We will be home June 6. The meeting is that day--June 6--and so we should be OK. I have a meeting on Tuesday at 7:30 p.m. but I will be free in the morning. I would like to attend her recital. In fact, we could handle the p.m. and Dad, of course, is completely free.

AnnMarie wrote: If he could be here at 8:00 a.m. on Tuesday then I will leave for court.  Megan is done with band at THS at 9:30 am.  He would need to take Rachel and Matthew with him (leave my house at 9:15), pick Megan up and take them out to UVU's Ragan Theater for the 10:00 am call time.  Megan can help Rachel with the rehearsal from 10:00 to 10:45.  Then he would take them all back to the house.  He could go run errands or do whatever he needs to do until 5:15.  Megan and Alyssa will get Rachel's hair and makeup done and then he could take all of them out to the theater.  The girls can take her to her group and then they can wait to be seated.  I will leave the tickets with them.
 
I am sorry it is crazy.  I had hoped they would accommodate me since I am their longest-time customer.  Brandon can't take any time off since he does for Matthew's games and will have to for youth conference since I now have to cover all of Jared's court for June.

Myrna wrote: It works!
 

No comments:

Subscribe