Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

The Duck Song‏

Myrna wrote: I have been laughing over this song for a couple of days and decided to share. It is called "The Duck Song."

I tried to send it from YouTube but I couldn't make the link send so. . .cut and paste.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

Song by Bryant Oden. Animation by Forrest Whaley. BUY THE SONG: http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/the-duck-song-the-duck-lemonade/id314050190 BUY THE…
00:03:12

See if this URL will work.

Myrna  wrote: Thanks! How did you get it to work?

Gordon wrote: I just copied and pasted the URL you gave me to watch: “The Duck Song.”  While I was watching it, I left clicked on address at the top of the screen to highlight it. Then I right clicked to bring up the pop up screen. Then I clicked  on copy. Then I went to the email page and brought up a new email. I then right clicked to bring up the pop up screen. Then I clicked on paste.

Myrna wrote: THANK YOU! Now I can get it to work. Excellent directions.

Gordon wrote: Duck Song and More Duck Songs

There are also more than the first. 

 

No comments:

Subscribe