Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Packages


Myrna Wrote: LHT took the St. Pat's packages to the post office for me. He got a bit confused about the priority vs first class email. I think he sent one priority and the rest first class. The packages are really not much good if you don't open them on Wednesday. Otherwise, the stickers will be a waste and so will one of the projects. The games can be played anytime you want to have family time. Let me know how it turns out. I guess the person who usually mails should be the person who always mails. Whatever. . .

Shawn, we decided to have you pick up your package at AnnMarie's, if you would please stop by there and get it. Please do it so you have it for Wednesday. Will you let us know, for future reference, which office is yours and we will stop it by instead. I told LHT that I thought we should just mail yours, as I have done in the past, but he thought this was OK. We will see. I think in the future, I will just go back to being the post office runner. That way, I can please myself. "If you want anything done right, do it yourself."

Eric, yours will be dropped at your house by us. Please look for it.Amy G wrote: We got our package today.  Thank you!  Hailey is having a ball with everything in it.  Thanks again and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Amy wrote: We got our package today.  Thank you!  Hailey is having a ball with everything in it.  Thanks again and Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Love,
Amy

Myrna wrote: Thanks for letting me know. May I sigh now?

Melanie wrote: We received out package today. Mikaela has opened and carefully leprechan-ed it away. She did read me one of the cards, but alas, she is hording it with all her goodies. I imagine she will distribute the stickers to us during family home evening. 

Melanie

Myrna wrote: Thank you!!!!! I am so thankful that you have it. It was sent first-class mail, right? Now tell our dear Mikaela that she is not to open any card but her own!

Kimberly wrote: Shawn did you get this one?

No comments:

Subscribe