Search This Blog

Monday, March 14, 2011

Cookbook


Amy G wrote: Thank you for the neat cookbook!  Lots of down home recipes that I'm familiar with, but didn't have recipes for.  Wonderful, thanks!

Love,
Amy

Myrna wrote: I am glad you like it. For some strange reason (probably because I am brain-dead) you didn't get your copy until now. At the end of the summer, I still had two. It then became a process of elimination to figure out who didn't get theirs. The Hiltons were in our temple presidency three years ago when he suddenly died of a massive heart attack. She had prepared the book for her family some years before that. She continues to work at the temple as an ordinance worker. She is great!

Please let me know when you get your St. Patrick's package. LHT mailed them for me and he got confused about the kind of postage he should get. I think he only sent one priority and sent the rest first class.


No comments:

Subscribe