Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How to read the Times-News Online


Well, now we know that my coping the newspaper to pdf for you doesn't work. I can't send you the pdf file unless I can figure out another way. You have to go to www.nephitimesnews.com/

You have to have the password: groundhog (This month, that is the password. It changes every month.)

Follow the instructions below. I have to download the file holding down the option key and save the file. Then I have to drag it to the Abcrobat Reader icon and drop it in. I then have to use the password. I KNOW there has to be an easier way. Allan's instructions follow:

Window users, please press the control key and click the link below or right click and chose save file. Macintosh users, press the option key and click the link.

Kirsten wrote: Also, if you have a Mac, you have to use Firefox and Not Safari.


Myrna wrote: I did get it to work with Safari. But I had to download Adobe Reader. Honestly, do you want me to go back to having the paper delivered?

Todd wrote: I can see them just fine with the login he provides us.



No comments:

Subscribe