Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Two men in a conversation.‏

Are they planning to save the world?



Todd wrote: Caption: “I don’t know if we can get away with that. Grandma’s faster than you think. I know that for sure.”

Myrna wrote: Hmm, that may be exactly what they are saying.


Kirsten wrote: Maybe it's, "I don't know.  Emma's haircut isn't too bad; maybe we should ask Mary for a trim."

"I know right where the toenail scissors are."

Melanie wrote: Hahaha...Kirsten...what to even say to that?


Myrna wrote: Kirsten, are you referring to the recent double haircut day at Grandma's? Who knew that toenail scissors, the only ones that Grammy didn't hide, could do such a good job? Grammy would have been using them to cut Grandpa's hair all these years if she had only known.


AnnMarie wrote:
Jacob:  "No, really.  If you fall off the kitchen table it doesn't hurt too bad."
Matthew: "I don't know about that, I've never fallen that far."
Jacob:  "No. It's great fun.  Grandma screams, Auntie runs fast, and Mom says, 'Get up, Jakey."
Matthew:  "For excitement, I think I'll stick with trying to get Kyle in trouble. . . .  Wait, Grandma screams?  Hmmmm...."

Kirsten wrote: Hahaha!  Another highly possible scenario!








No comments:

Subscribe