Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Familia

Buenas Tardes!

This week has just flown by me. Seriously the weeks seem to fly by almost like days now. I hit my seven month mark last week and now I feel comfortable in the mission (with regard to the time, not talkin about "all's well in zion" here).
I had to do a lot wih numbers for the week, so i don't have a lot of time to write, but I love you all so very much and wish the best of success for you all. I am having a blast in my area now, as i am working so much more with the members, doing more service and everything. We're getting more successful references from the members and we had a baptism this week. (very interesting will have to report next week)
I got the card from grandma, a bpackage from Dear Elder and a package from the ward/branch. Way cool stuff.
Love you all,
Elder B

No comments:

Subscribe