Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmas Concerts


AnnMarie wrote:

Alyssa and Kyle voice solos for private tutor at Hale Center Theater - tonight at 6:00.  Don't plan on coming, it isn't a big deal.  I will let you know when their Spring recital is.

Tues - Megan PHS orchestra concert at 7:30 (my calendar says 7:00, she keeps telling me it is at 7:30).

Tues - Kyle THS Band concert at 7:30.  Megan should play first, and Kyle last, so it is possible to make both if it goes right.

Wed - Matthew choir concert at 6:30 at Wasatch

Fri - Alyssa and Kyle singing at Temple Square at the JSB and the church by the Tabernacle at 4:00 and 5:30.

I am going to start telling you everything because the concert they had on the 2nd which wasn't supposed to be a big deal, was actually the Forgotten Carols at UVU and they were Michael McLean's choir for the show.  I thought they were just going to do an opening number, the tickets were really expensive, and it seemed to be so last minute that I didn't tell anyone.  I did get some pictures even though they said no pictures because I knew you would want to see them.  When they walked on the stage and took their seats I turned to Brandon and said, "They are actually in the show."  He nodded in surprise.  Then I said, "My mother is going to kill me."  He nodded yes.  Next year, we will buy more tickets.  This was something they were practicing at school during their free period ("intervention") so I had no idea it was this big of a deal.  Brandon was afraid they were going to take my camera because they said no pictures.

Myrna wrote: What if tonight also turns out to be a big deal?

AnnMarie wrote: I taped it on my camera.  It wasn't a big deal, but they did well.

No comments:

Subscribe