Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Pray for Braden

Braden didn't give us all the details...in fact we got nothing in the way of what happened...he just said this in his last email:

"Um, so lots of random things have happened to me, but I don't want you to every worry about how I am doing. No matter what trials we have in this life we can overcome them with our faith and determination. My APs have told me that I might quite possibly have had the most difficult first week of any missionary they have ever met, but I know without a doubt that I am being blessed with trials; they strengthen me, humble me and draw me closer to the Saviour."

He then asked if I would ask his grandparents, aunts and uncles to keep him in their prayers for the next little while. He says he is also a little homesick. 

Would you please pray for him? I know that with all our prayers combined in the past, we have done some wonderful things. 

Thanks.
Melanie

No comments:

Subscribe