Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Oh, Melanie!

I know you must be stressed out of your gourd!  We'll keep Braden in our prayers (truthfully, let Braden know he has already been the beneficiary of a tender mercy: I had already been prompted to pray for him continually since the Monday he left (more than the usual quick prayer)... I'm sure as you talk to others in the family, many of them have felt that need, too.  How cool is that?!)

We love you!!!!  May Heavenly Father bring you peace and strength as you give your son to him for the next two years.  I can only imagine the difficulty and, hopefully, will be able to call and cry on your shoulder in 16 years as I experience the same faith-building uncertainty that comes with sending our babies to other of our Heavenly Father's children.  Jared says those first 2-6 months in a new, HOT culture are the most difficult.  But Braden will be great!

Love, love, love, 
Kirsten
Melanie,
I too have often found myself impressed to kneel down and pray for Braden at rather random times. I already knew that he was having some trials through the Holy Ghost. But, at the end of my prayers, the Holy Ghost has also borne witness to me that Braden is one tough cookie--he just doesn't know it yet.

We are fasting and praying for him and you and Howard. I know that the Lord is with him. He will guide him and is watching over your son because Braden is His son too.

Love, Julie

No comments:

Subscribe