Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Who will be here for Thanksgiving?

Braden wrote:
grandma,
my mother informed me that you may be out of town for thanksgiving this year, if so i may go do thanksgiving with a friend. i don't want to make any plans before i know what our family will be doing, so zip me an email back.

Myrna wrote: We will be here. I don't know what your mom is thinking, perhaps she knows that both AnnMarie and Julie will not be here. Ams will stop on the way back from St. George. It is that family's turn. It is our turn for Christmas. Julie will be in Idaho. Jim's grandma turns 90 on Thanksgiving and they are having an open house and party for her. Shawn and family will be here. I don't know about the others. I hope you don't mind the few in number. We have not been invited anywhere else. We are hoping that you can come.

Love, Grammy

Myrna wrote: We will be here. Who else will be here? Love, M

Kimberly wrote: Shawn and kids.  I will not be.

AnnMarie wrote: We'll be in St. George.  I don't see Braden on the email list.  You should check with him, too.
AnnMarie

Todd wrote: Don't think I will make it this year.

Kirsten wrote: Not I, said Kirsten.  But I will be happy to eat any and all pies you prepare, make and bake for me! :)

Braden wrote: maybe that's why she thought that. i am going to be working all week except for thanksgiving. so i will come down on the night of the 25th.

love,
 I
-B

Shawn wrote: I am currently planning on coming down, if that is okay. It would be me, Brigitta, Dane, Toren and Sorina. Kimberly will be on a cruise with her parents and grandparents.

Myrna wrote: Sounds wonderful You know that it may be a small gathering? Jim's grandma turns 90 on Thanksgiving and they are having a party for her in Idaho. It is Brandon's turn to be in St. George (every other year). They will be in Nephi for Christmas. That is AnnMarie's non-negotiable holiday. Braden will be with us. David is thinking about it. Love, M

Shawn wrote: Although I will miss seeing everyone else, that will be fine. That leaves more potatoes for Dane.



No comments:

Subscribe