Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Request from Eva


Dear Tim and Myrna,

How are you doing?  I am hanging in there.  Last  week I had two implants They should have been healed a lot but when I went in yesterday to have it checked.   The pain is still like a bad tooth ache.  He told me it is inflamed and told me to continue the antibiotics for five more days plus more percoset   Go back next Tuesday.  He had told me it would be eight weeks but knowing how slowly I heal, it might be more like a few months, already been 4 months .  Oh well, what else is new.
   Jim is having a very scary eye surgery Tuesday at the former Holy Cross hospital.  They have to take  part of the muscle out above and below his eyes.  When they close, he can't get them open.  He has had this strange ailment for a few years.  They have been putting bot-ox shots above his eyes quite often with the hopes it would do the trick, it would for a little while.  We are having a family fast for him and his surgeon this Sunday and I wondered if you and your family will please remember them in your fasting.  Thanks so very much.  
  I hope Bree is doing better.  Seizures are pretty frightening.  I hope you are both well.  Tiffanie and her two children have had the swine flu; she a Dylan just light cases but owen was really sick with a high fever..  I got my flu short but they told me I am too old the the swine flu one; they only give it to pregnant women, children and adults who are 65.  I surely hope I don't get i t or anymore of my family or yours.  God bless you.. 
Love you so much,
Eva

No comments:

Subscribe