Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Melanie Wants Photos of the Myrna and LHT


Melanie wrote: I love all the pictures. I have some of you and your family on our CDs, but I was wondering if you had more of your younger years? I have a few of the pictures of you with your Dad at the Pitts Farm, and a few of you from your childhood. Do you have some of your dance pictures, your school photos (like the one with you sitting in your gingham dress, with your hair braided on the top of your head)? I think the rest of the children would like to have these as well. You can send like you have been doing, via emai, then we can save them or print them off.

Thanks.
Mel


Myrna wrote: Over the years, I have sent most of my young photos, including the dancing ones, with other photos on those CDs that I send out. I hope you know, all of you, where they are. If not, let me know and I will find them and resend.


Myrna wrote: I will relook at my CDs. I thought I had uploaded all the CDs to my hard drive and I don't see some of them on there. I will go through the photos. I am loving all the new ones that you sent. You were so cute. I see a lot of your characteristics in some of the neices and nephews.

Mel

Myrna wrote: You are the one who was cute. Look at the next batch and you will see what I mean. Love, M



No comments:

Subscribe