Search This Blog

Monday, October 26, 2009

Lindon Nursery


Myrna wrote:

Linden Nursery
535 North State Street
Lindon, Utah 84042
Phone:(801)796-8576
Fax:(801)785-8131

Do you know this place? They have the Chinese or Mormon apricot for sale. I don't think, however, that they ship.

This was a general question for each of you. I accidentally sent it just to Kim. Have any of you, ever, heard of this place? You would think I would have noticed it because, apparently, it is quite large.


Kimberly wrote: No.

AnnMarie wrote:
Mom,
It is one of the most beloved nurseries in Utah County.  I understand they have products that are especially adept at growing in Utah's climate.
I don't know about the pricing.
AnnMarie T. Howard
Chief Deputy Juab County Attorney


Todd wrote: We used to buy things there from time to time.  They serve all price ranges, top to bottom.  If you have never been there, you have missed out on a little bit of heaven.  And, if you are in the mood, you can stop in next door for a really nice mexican dinner or across the street for pizza.


Myrna wrote: Thanks to AnnMarie and Todd, I think I will put that on my priority list to visit. They advertise a Mormon apricot, that is the one with the sweet pits that Dad and I had as kids. You can crack the shells and eat the inside of the pit just like an almond. I think I need one!!!!!!!! Love, M


Melanie wrote: Definitely get the one with the sweet Pitts!

Mel


Kirsten wrote: HAHAHA!  I agree with Melanie.  We already have enough sour Pitts and some just plain rotten!  Let's add to the sweet collection!

Kirsten

Myrna wrote: I know, I know. But any of the Pitts are better than the bitter. I remember hearing (I think it may have been Grandma Pitts [Ruth] that you had never met stubborn until you had met a Pitts. HE!


Melanie wrote: Ahah! That's where we get it?
Mel

Myrna wrote: Well, I can't be certain about that. I understood, from Grandma T, that the Trauntveins were also stubborn. I think, that at times, the Rostrons could be fairly stubborn. And when Grandma Smith told me that I was as stubborn as my Dad, Aunt Renee said: "And as stubborn as the Smiths and Pritchetts?"









No comments:

Subscribe