Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Thank you!

Myrna wrote: EllaDean, Thank you for your beautiful Mother's Day card. You are always so thoughtful. I do appreciate that. 

I am here in Colorado Springs with my youngest daughter's four young children. The baby is only one-year old. She and her husband are in Hawaii for 12 days (nine left). It is interesting. I do know that, much as I love them, I am just not as young as I once was. But it is fun. The oldest, who is eight, made me pancakes from scratch and a fruit smoothie this morning. My husband helped her a bit but she was really proud of herself. I was also proud of her. 

I hope you had a wonderful day. You certainly deserve it. Kirsten's Relief Society served all the mother's breakfast during R.S. meeting today. They made crepes for all. We ate and had our lesson. I have never heard of that before. Of course, the baby ate most of mine but it kept him happy and quiet.

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe