Search This Blog

Monday, May 11, 2009

Jason is in the New Era

Myrna wrote:

AnnMarie, would you, please, buy a New Era for Dad and I? Jason's photo is in the May issue on page 21. There are also a couple of quotes from him. Dad had me stop taking the New Era and just take the Friend and the Ensign. Now I regret listening to him. However, I would appreciate your buying the issue at Deseret Book or Seagull Book or the Distribution Center--whichever is the easiest. I will pay you back when I get home. Thanks in advance.

Things are going well here at Kirsten and Jared's. At least, so far, the kids are healthy and no one has managed to kill themselves. That is the thing that grandparents always worry about. You know, you have nightmares that some one of the grandchildren will decide to be Superman and jump from the tallest building.

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe