Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Bargain Shopping


Ok, I am guilty of bargain shopping at Target, even when I don't have much
time. I really like to pick up my shampoos, body washes, ect, when they are
cleared out under 2 bucks--especially when I have coupons to put them under
a buck.

Today I ran into to pick up a few things for Sorina's birthday cupcakes and
I wheeled by the "bargains." I bought some shampoo and conditioner (I guess
I will check to make sure that's really what I bought.) and them some mousse
for my hair. Well, they were a great deal at $1.54. I showered in a hurry
this afternoon so we could leave for the Sorina's party. I was putting the
"mousse" in my hair thinking, wow, this is really cheap mousse, I was ripped
off. Then I read the label. Apparently Oil of Olay does not make mousse for
your hair, but body lotion mousse. I am hoping my hair turns out better
when it dries, as I do not have time get it out. Who knows maybe I have new
beauty regiment. :)

Kimberly
LOL! You are too funny!!! I LOVE the Target clearance too. I'll have to
watch for the "hair mousse" when I go. My hair feels a little dry, it could
do with a little moisturizing..... 
Amy G.

No comments:

Subscribe