Search This Blog

Monday, December 29, 2008

Todd Thank You

Todd wrote: Thank you for the Christmas cash. It will come in handy. I want to buy some add-ons for my motorbike. You will need to see it some day. Merry Christmas. I hope you liked your birthday present and other items.
Love,
T


Myrna wrote: We hope to come and visit soon and see the motorbike in person. Perhaps we could come on our way to or from Braden's graduation.

I am really pleased with the necklace. I have wanted one for some time but have not wanted to pay the price. So thank you.

Dad and I have been looking at mills because ours does not work anymore. Julie has the style you gave us so it is proved (meaning we know it works). Thank you for that also.

I actually received your addition to my birthday gift on my birthday! I had waited to open the gifts from all of you until the family who were coming for dinner all arrived. I had finished and we were setting the table for dinner when there came a knock on the door. The UPS worker had your package to me and I opened it right then. I was happy to have a garden tool apron that I can carry on my person. Dad is always teasing me that I have to locate the tools, and that it takes an hour, before I can begin any project outside. Now, he says, I have an apron and, if I remember to put it on the hook he just made for it in the garage, I will always have them handy.

Thank you.

Myrna wrote: We spent a quiet day alone, Dad and I, on Christmas. You can see more about it on the family blog site.

Did the kids like the books? I am sorry there is not an adult one. Maybe I can send two next year.

Love, M


Todd wrote: The kids loved the books. They all read them as soon as they were opened and Hailey had us read them to her. They commented that Grandma T always gets the best books. Everyone had an enjoyable time, I think. I am glad you are happy with your presents. It is hard to know what to get the people who have it all.

Myrna wrote: I am glad that the books were loved. My favorite parts of Christmas, next to family and visiting, was finding a quiet corner to read my Christmas book. As for having everything--we do. We have family and love and the gospel. As for the rest, well, I do want a new sewing machine. Dad gave me money for that. Now all I have to find is one I like. Love, M



Todd wrote: I forgot to tell you that Hailey’s card didn’t have any money in it and Tyler had $5 too much.  We’re not worried about it.
It would be nice to have you here after Braden’s graduation.  We have been here four years by then and you would have only made it once.  Time for a trip.
Myrna: The money is on the way. Thanks for letting me know. Love, M
Todd: We’re not worried about it.  Just wanted you to know in case you have misplaced some money.  Thank you.
Myrna: I did have $20 left and worried about why. Now I know. I have mailed the money to Hailey today. Love, M




No comments:

Subscribe