Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Question for Christmas

Myrna wrote: Who wants money and who wants gifts for Chistmas? Love, M

Melanie wrote: BOTH, if you are asking!!! ;-)


Eric wrote: Mom
 Mom, you should know better than to ask that of me. Thanks fore the option.
E

Myrna wrote: Now, why should I know better? I keep forgetting the lessons I should have (but failed) to learn. Love, M


Eric wrote: cAre my teen years a blur, always money. Not a lot, just enough to get something really cool from the Dollar store, hint hint.

E.


Myrna wrote: OK, all you smarty-pants. Following is the real question: Which of you, children and adult members of our family by birth or marriage, would prefer cash or which of you would prefer a present from the wonderful, good, kind and loving people known as Leonard and Myrna Trauntvein, for a Christmas gift from us?

Each family member must decide on one or the other (cash or a present) as a gift from us.


Siovhan wrote: Either is fine with me. I'm always good for cash and, if easier, a present works just as well.


Kirsten wrote: Whichever is easiest.  My kids, literally, like both--opening the gift and the excitement of taking moolah to the store and picking out whatever they want....

kirsten





No comments:

Subscribe