Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Hey, I'm giving you all a month...


From Kirsten Waite 

For Dad's b-day I want to make a scrapbook with memories.... so here's what I need (please, pretty please....)

Please describe a warm fuzzy memory (or conglomeration of ) that comes to mind when I say the word, dad.  (those are the only rules... this can come in form of a story, a poem, a song (if you feel so inspired),  etc.)

Please submit all entries to me by Dec 31 (please, please, pretty please if you have time during Christmas Break).  I don't need pages, unless you have the time and want to submit the pages.

Also, if you have time, send me some pictures (drawn or taken) of yourselves, family and dad.  Otherwise, I'll be forced to snag them from Mom's CDs. :)

I love you all and hope you have a great holiday.  If this is too much, please let me know and I'll aim for Father's day instead!

love and hugs,
Kirsten

From Melanie:


 Okay, if you snag from Mom's CDs, I swear I might have to hunt you down. She doesn't take good pictures of me. I am always in odd facial contortions or self-esteem reducing poses. I will try to find something--anything.

 Melanie

From David:


Mel, How about this one?

From Eric:

Isn't that from the movie, "Superstar". E.

From Myrna:

I cannot open the attachment. I didn't see the photo, so I have no idea. Could someone send it in a different format?

From Melanie:

Yes. Kirsten used to do this to make my children laugh, so we were showing her that we remembered it. Someone caught us....







No comments:

Subscribe