Search This Blog

Friday, July 6, 2007

It is once again that time--NEWSLETTER!


You are all about your activities. Do you mind sharing them with the rest of us or should I just make something up?

Like: "Kirsten has three feet. She grew the last one in Boston visiting Melanie." Or, "Todd is still out riding his bike and Amy G. is hearding kids about Utah and is flying from spot to spot." Or, "David and Bree moved out of state and they got to Missouri but they ended up being so busy that they have melted in the humidity and disappeared." "Shawn and Kimberly went on a treak and they are still dusty." "AnnMarie and Brandon have started a cafe in their kitchen." "Eric and Amy are trapped behind drywall in their basement." "Julie and Jim have gone with the bees (not the wind)." "Melanie and Howard have opened Hotel Bolton." You know, truth with a twist. 

I'll bet I could come up with some good stuff. (I do not lie--I just rewrite history.)

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe