Search This Blog

Friday, July 13, 2007

Family Christmas Party


Hi guys, Nanci here... Just a note to tell you I can't wait to see all of you! Looks like we'll be having quite a few attending. It can never be everyone but we'll talk what we can get!

I am going to surprise my mom with a large Bday cake since here Bday is the Monday before the party. As far as I know she has never had a bday party never mind a surprise, so I hope nobody minds but I'm going to steal five minutes to do a cake and song for her! Just an FYI!

I will be sending out another party reminder on Monday! Have a great weekend!

Have an amazing day!!
xoxo
Nanci


Myrna wrote: We had also planned a surprise cake for Amy, Todd's wife. We were just going to do it as our little family as part of our lunch. It is her birthday that day. I was not thinking about your Mom's birthday being the same time. I think it is great that you are planning a special surprise for your mom. She is always doing for others and never thinks of herself. I love her dearly. Do you think our little surprise for Amy will spoil your big surprise for your mom? Let me know.

Love, M

No comments:

Subscribe