Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Addresses and packages and fasting


Myrna wrote: We were wondering what you would think about having a special fast for David and family? It seems they are having a bout with illness. We were thinking about   Fast Sunday. Love, Mom

Mom,

Kirsten wrote: I'm finally emailing you. This is why I'm not getting your emails, though, you have "jwaite6" and it's "jjwaite6" (one more j). At least with this email, don't know about the others. Also figured out I was wrong about fasting. It won't be a problem since New Years Eve is Friday and New Years Day is Saturday.  Silly me.  :)
Kirsten wrote: 

Loved talking this morning.


Love, Kirsten


Myrna wrote: That is probably it. I wonder when the other j came up missing? (Oh, my computer thinks you have two addresses. I only have one in the mailbox, so I don’t know why the other  comes up first on preference. Oh, well. I’ll just be careful.)
I enjoy talking to you whenever I get the chance.

Love, Mom

Kimberly, Thanks for sending that email on to Kirsten for me. It was no wonder that she wasn't getting anything. I had the address wrong.


Has Dane got the recorder and the card from us yet? There should be two items?the card and a package.

Love, M

Kimberly wrote: NO NOT YET.

Myrna wrote: OK. Now I am worried. There should have been plenty of time to get it there.
Love, M



Kimberly wrote later: I replied since, and I did get it today and I have hidden it--just kidding.  He thinks the bday cake is pretty fun.  We're leaving to meet Todd's family in SLC for FHE.

Myrna wrote: By-the-way, I know you got the recorder. Did you also get the money in the card? Love, M


No comments:

Subscribe