Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

From Kim Pitts


Kim Pitts wrote: I hope all goes well with David's knee surgery! We'll be praying for him!  
That honey is great, thanks so much for bringing  it down! Did my Dad contact you about how much it was? And does he  have your address? He'll get it to you ASAP if he hasn't  already.
My Mom hasn't been feeling very well. Her stomach is bothering her.  
Christmas was hectic but very nice. It was so enjoyable to visit with my brother and sisters. It is amazing how hectic everyday life can be!
I see the neuro-surgeon for the discs in my back tomorrow. But the weatherman says there is snow coming. We might have to re-schedule it. Not worth the risk!
Well, have a  Happy New Year!
Sending our love,
Kim, Cassie, Kayla &  Robbie

Myrna wrote:We will also be praying for you. There is nothing worse than a bad back. Let us know what is decided. I hope your Mom’s (Aunt Maxine’s) tummy gets better. Love, M


Kim Pitts wrote (later): Thanks, she had a scope test done under anesthesia 2 days before Christmas. But she still can't swallow/hold down food. The doctor found a nodule in the top of her tummy. But he said that he didn't think it was cancer. He is sending it to the lab, though. We'll know in a few days. Her stomach really hasn't been the same since they both quit smoking over 15 years ago. Dad suffers from bad heartburn related issues as well. It must really do more damage than we thought. I am so glad that I never tried. LOL (I thought it so disgusting while growing up.) I will keep you posted.....thanks again! Love, Kim

No comments:

Subscribe