Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Still Here


sometimes life gets in my way. i was planning on calling and seeing if i could come see you this weekendm but it turns out that i have stake conference and i need to go. i am alive, and fairly well. my mom is sending out my costume this week and if it needs any help i think i'll be calling my wonderful grammy. i am well, despite the new england like weather (which i'm kinda fond of, now).
 
i kinda lost my voice on sunday after saturday's game. and yes i've heard several times that excessive screaming can really kill your vocal chords. so i take care not to scream too much. i'd rather be able to sing.
 
i'd love to come to dinner sometime soon. i really would. it'd be a nice escape and i love not cooking and having my own room...
 
i love you tons and tons and tons. i really wish i saw you more. i love you and will call soon.
 
love, siovhan


...and just wanna stay in this moment, for all the rest of time...

No comments:

Subscribe