Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Siovhan is Still Alive


Sometimes life gets in my way. I was planning on calling and seeing if I could come see you this weekendm but it turns out that I have stake conference and I need to go. I am alive, and fairly well. My mom is sending out my costume this week and if it needs any help I think I'll be calling my wonderful grammy. I am well, despite the New England like weather (which I'm kinda fond of, now).

I kinda lost my voice on Sunday after Saturday's game and yes I've heard several times that excessive screaming can really kill your vocal chords. So I take care not to scream too much. I'd rather be able to sing. 

I'd love to come to dinner sometime soon. I really would. It'd be a nice escape and iI love not cooking and having my own room...

I love you tons and tons and tons. I really wish I saw you more. I love you and will call soon. 

Love, Siovhan


...and just wanna stay in this moment, for all the rest of time...

No comments:

Subscribe