Search This Blog

Thursday, May 3, 2012

What to write

Myrna wrote: What scripture did I write on Emma's pillowcase? I didn't make a note of it and I don't remember. I like the idea of having a fabric-painted pillowcase with a reminder on it of the important event that baptism is. I liked what I came up with but I did not make a note of it and I do not remember what I wrote. 

There are two talks that grandparents have the privilege of giving at baptism time. I have two different talks for the two occasions but I like to give object lessons because I think they are better remembered. The pillowcase works well for the one.

Kirsten wrote: No scripture, just "I will take upon me the name of Jesus Christ." 

Myrna wrote: Thank you, Dear Heart! I love you and hope all is well at your house.



No comments:

Subscribe