Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Questions for Melanie

Myrna wrote:
1. How is Howard's brother? Is he getting better? It sounds like he inherited his dad's heart problems. 

I just hope that I didn't inherit my female family's short (Great-Grandma Smith, 72, Grandma Edna, 78 and Aunt Renee, 71) lifespans. Great-Grandma Ruth lived to be 84, Great-Great Grandma Mina lived to be 81, G-G-Great Grandma Mary was 75; G-G-Grandma Susan was 57; and G-G-Grandma Ida Pearl was 76. I'm holding out for 100. :) 

2. I only enclosed $5 in Bradon's Christmas card. If he got it, I thought I would send the rest that way ($5 at a time) and if not, then I would just send you the money. I haven't had an answer though I have asked. I guess he is too busy being an ELDER to worry about it. I will send you the $25 tomorrow. I will send letters by mail as well as by email because I know they don't have much time on the computer. But I won't put in money.

Melanie wrote: Howard's brother has had some set backs. He suffered from stomach flu last week, the developed plueresy, and pneumonia. They want him better before they send him home. All the children have some problems with heart, cholesterol and the related factors. 

Kim and Shawn sent us money and we put it in Braden's bank account. He has his debit card with him and can access his own money when he needs. It's easier that way. The bank does all the fee changes. 

Thanks Mom. I hope you are feeling better. I am still waiting to get my yearly bronchitis. It will come when I have the least time to deal with it...so I am trying to figure out when I will be busier than I am. I have four callings right now: Seminary teacher, substitute Sunday School teacher (I have taught every lesson so far), Young Women 2nd Counselor and Visiting Teacher. As a young mother I waited for the time that my children would be teenagers, so that I could deal with my callings better. Hmmmm...

Love you.
Melanie

No comments:

Subscribe