Search This Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Erin, Donovin and Caydin

Myrna wrote: We have had calls from some of you about this. Bree is doing better and is now home from the hospital. We are taking the three kids back tomorrow (Sunday) after church. I think that she has the medication she is taking adjusted so that she should be fine. She has a six-month cycle and was diagnosed as Bipolar 1. They have adjusted her medications and told her that one she was taking only worked when it was taken with food. David said that the only problem with that was that no one, doctor or pharmacist, had ever told them that. Now they know. David has appreciated your texts and your concern. He has told you that himself, I am sure, but he told Dad and I that and we are passing it along.

Barbara  is moving to be with them. She has missed the grandkids a lot, I am certain. I know from experience that it is not so fun to be far away from any of them.

No comments:

Subscribe