Search This Blog

Monday, June 24, 2013

Re: Wow! Correction to the paragraph.‏


Myrna wrote: Always read your stuff before you send it. The paragraph following should read as corrected:
The story of Sister Neill F. Marriott, who, at the age of 22, was converted and baptized into the Church in Cambridge, Massachusetts, USA, was toucing. One year later she married David C. Marriott in the Salt Lake Temple, one of those who helped introduce her to the church. They are the parents of 11 children.

Todd wrote: Really? What is toucing?

Myrna wrote: Let's all laugh together, hehehe. It is, of course, touching. TOUCHING. Let your fingers do the walking but only it your mind is really in charge. Thanks or, as the Danes would say, undskyld (excuse me), tak (thanks), selv tak (you're welcome). Danish goodbye: Farvel (favel); or goodbye (informal): Hej hej (said High High). I should just write in Danish but then no English-speakers could read it. Touching in Danish? Rører.


Melanie wrote: Oh though humility, though art my constant friend. When I walk upright thou helps me to fall to my knees.  :)


No comments:

Subscribe