Search This Blog

Thursday, May 16, 2013

To Allen Pitts


Do you remember that when LHT and I married and moved to Provo, you and Connie lived in the same apartment complex. We had Shawn at the time and you did not have kids. We got together and watch television at their house a few times. We provided the popcorn. Then you moved and, a short time later, we moved. When you had a son, Venice Powell Breinholt, a mutual friend of Connie's and mine from Carbon High and Carbon College, babysat him. She had to stop and I took over. At that time we were living in a subdivision near Utah Lake. I watched him for awhile. I think that was about the time that my third child Todd was born.

At any rate, you have been a great cousin. You came to Dad Howard's funeral, even though you had to take time off work to do it, and you called Garth and family, including me, at the Price hospital  when Garth was dying. You are a good man. It is time to tell you thank you.

Love, Myrna

No comments:

Subscribe