Search This Blog

Thursday, May 9, 2013

From Eva


Hi, Myrna,
   As usual I need an address.  I have some how lost Shawn's.  I received Dane's announcement and , of course, I did not keep the envelope thinking he was in my address book but, sad to say neither my last year's or this year's has their Orem address.  Would you mind giving it to me again?  Thank you.

Hope all is well with all your family.

Our Chase has changed countries; I was sad he had ro leave Wales an go back to Manchester but they were getting going so well and wham back to England.  I hope he gets to go to Wales once more before he comes home. That is where Grandma
Dixon's father and family were from and it is so beautiful.  I wanted to go there sometime.  

Thanks for your help have a great Mother's Day.
much love,
Eva

No comments:

Subscribe