Search This Blog

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Dear Toni, Help Me Out Regarding Another Question

Myrna wrote: Did Uncle Frank have something to do with the early Disneyland? I remember, through the haze of years, that he took us there when they were just building the original park and I think that he may have been a founder or contributor of some sort. True or not?


Toni wrote: Gee, I don't know..... I never heard anything about that and he never took me there or anywhere else for that matter. T.

Myrna wrote: I was with his big sister and he loved to show her around. He had enjoyed being her baby brother for many years and liked to have a chance to be with her.

Toni wrote: Whose big sister?  Gilbert's??  I'm confused.

Myrna wrote: Uncle Frank's (my grandmother, Vivian). That is why I got to go places with him. It was the fact that he liked to shown Vivian around. He was really, really good to me. I remember that your Dad and Mom also took us all to the beach. I still love the ocean.
 

No comments:

Subscribe