Search This Blog

Monday, May 27, 2013

Camp Invitation

AnnMarie wrote: I am up working on camp. I just texted David that I need to know tomorrow if Erin is attending Girl's Camp with us. He replied.  He did read all of the messages that I have been sending him via email, text and Facebook.  It was as I was originally told, she is not going to go with us.  I told David that I wasn't trying to pressure her at all and I am not disappointed. I just was getting conflicting messages about her going with us so I was trying to track them down.  I am not harping on him and his family and I do not want to ever do that.

Myrna wrote: You were just extending an invitation and checking to make certain that the invitation had been received. When I spoke to Bree, she sounded like Erin was wanting to go with you again. At that time she must have not talked to her yet. You are a sweetheart. I am up late working on news. It has to be done by 8 a.m. Sorry. I was the one  giving the conflicting messages. Did you tell him that? You could have. I really thought that she would like to go again. When I was visiting with her she did, however, say something about thinking it might be fun to go with her friends in Hurricane. I should mind my own business. Let's all hope that, one day, before it is too late I actually learn how to do that--MYOB.

No comments:

Subscribe