Search This Blog

Thursday, April 25, 2013

PROBLEM WITH COMPUTER--EVA


Thu, 25 Apr 2013 18:38:25 +0000
From: evamariedixon@comcast.net
Hi, Myrna,
I got my computer back aftert two weeks and $300 but it will not let me send new emails so I am trying it as a reply to an old one of yours.  Hope it works.  

How is Tim?   Better I hope.  

Would you please tell me when Ben and Michael's birthdays are?   I want to send a card to keep in touch. I love to read Ben's emsails;  i do not get emails from Michael anymore.   I am sure they are both dong well.  

Chase has been serving in Wales  around Collwyn Bay and loves it.  It is so beautiful.   They are having good success.   

Hope all is well with all of you and  yours. 

Richard was  able to spend four days in New York. Some friends went with him to celebrate his 52nd birthday Monday.   Weird when your baby is 52.  Lynda and Michael will be 65 in June and August.  

Well my home teachers are coming g. Guess I will see if I can send  thhis.  Love to you both.   Eva 

No comments:

Subscribe