Search This Blog

Monday, March 4, 2013

Helen About Funeral Photos


Myrna wrote: I posted all of the photos of Ila's funeral that I took on Facebook. Just go to my site and there they are. I can send them via email but you will be sorry. My kids hate when I do that because it bogs down the world. If you would email me the addresses for Jimmy, Neldon, Loy Beth, and Tammy, I would be happy to pass on the information or to share any way that I can. I uploaded them in the highest quality setting so they should download in a usable form for printing or sharing.

I also plan to upload to photobucket. When I get that done, I will send the link. It is password protected so I will send that as well. I love you all.


Helen wrote: Hi,  hope all is well- thanks again for your care for Tim- I do not have e-mail addresses you requested but am giving mailing addresses-
Jim- 1007 North 840 East--Orem, Ut  84097
Neldon- 899 North 75 East- Orem, Utah 84057
Tammy- and Loy beth I do not have addresses for- Claire told me she thinks Loy Beth might be living with Tammy at present- she has not been able to keep her own living accomodations- just spoke with Claire- she doesn't have their addresses either- Have a good week. Love Helen

No comments:

Subscribe