Search This Blog

Friday, March 29, 2013

Eyes

Myrna wrote: Pretty soon, LHT will be all new--from his head to his toes. He will get both of his eyes operated on sometime at the end of April. He has cataracts on both eyes and both are quite bad. It is no wonder that he has been complaining about his vision. The surgeon will meet with us soon and will set a date for the surgery.


Eva wrote: I am totally shocked.  Most Drs. spot cataracts right off the bat. My Dr. from Moran Eye Center found both of mine many years go when they were really small.  He watched them for five years and they never changed until my horrible back surgery and they either gave me too much oxygen or too much medication so that when I  checked out of the care center, I could not see to read a thing.  After a week or so, Claire took me up to Moran for an appointment.  Between the two things, my retinas were so swollen I could not even read the charts except the hugest numbers.   He gave me drops to shrink the swelling.  After two months, I could finally read again.  Richard just had his second one removed Monday and the first one two weeks ago.  His were caused from all of the chemo.  His eyes are doing well.  Oh, my the challenges we all face. God bless you. Love,  Eva  

Myrna wrote: Tim does go to the Moran Eye Center in Salt Lake City. They did spot his years ago but, for whatever reason, they have grown really quickly this past two years. Now it is time. 

No comments:

Subscribe