Search This Blog

Monday, March 25, 2013

Dumb Bunny Grammy‏

Myrna wrote: OK, did we say Wednesday or Thursday?

Braden wrote: I thought that we said Wednesday, but now you/we know about that concert thing that Kyle will be doing. What will be easier for you all to do? I have class from 1-2 and 3-4 on Wednesdays and then I have classes 1-2, 2:30-4, and 5-6:30 on Thursdays. Just let me know what works best with your schedules and trying to see Kyle and everything.


Myrna wrote: Do you want to go to the concert with us? We could do the meal and the concert, if you wanted to go. Honestly, do you feel neglected? I feel neglected and I am not in your shoes. I think we have had our share of postponements. You will be going home and I will still not have spent the time I wanted to spend with you. I am getting old and who knows how many years worth of chances I will have? I think, if I work it right, I may just request being translated. How good do I have to be? :)

Braden: I think that I just want to go to The Brick Oven tomorrow. Is that okay? I think we should go to the exhibit first. 

OK, the concert is from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. We will call you when we leave there and meet you for supper. We can still see the exhibit afterward, right?



No comments:

Subscribe