Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

Please Respond. Thanks.

Which ones of you now have your photo, both the 5X7 and the 8X10, of our family (just the original eight) at the 50th anniversary? 

I know that I have missed someone because I have two left. DRATS! And do you think I can remember who I sent them to and who I did not? I can't.

Shawn wrote: We got the pictures thank you.

Kimberly wrote: We do.


Melanie wrote: I don't think I have them. I will check and see. When was I supposed to have received them? Mel


Myrna wrote: I sent them just after Christmas. I think you are probably right. Good! Now just one more to figure out.One of them who did not get the photos is Melanie. I have no idea who the other is. Thanks for your help.


AnnMarie wrote: Got mine

No comments:

Subscribe