Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Come for a Bike Ride Invitation from Ursula



Ursula Ann Schroeder invited you to her event: CycloFemme 2013 Bicycle Ride

Myrna Trauntvein: Envy, envy, envy! I didn't ever learn how to ride a bike. That's why I walk/run. I am stuck with walking and slow running (slower than jogging). I had rheumatic fever when all my friends were learning how to ride a bike. Then I had rapid heart syndrome, and was also not allowed to ride. Then I could finally have learned to ride, but I was a teenager and I learned how to drive instead. When my kids were learning to ride bikes, I wanted to learn also but then I had bad veins and bouts of DVT and the doctor did not think it was a good idea. It's still on my bucket list but my list is long and it is at the bottom of said list. I am also getting older by the day and so, I think, I will just have to not learn. I love you and hope you have a great time.


Ursula Ann Schroeder wrote: Thanks Aunt Myrna. I love you tool. Let all the cousins know that live around here or will be visiting. It will be a fun ride. If you decide you want to learn, I would be happy to teach you.  It would be great to see any of you. Have a super week. Stay warm. (Silly iPad/auto correct.)



Myrna Trauntvein: I will let them know. They are all bike riders and would probably love it. However, the auto correct does make for some interesting sentences.

Ursala wrote: Yes, it does make for interesting reads.


No comments:

Subscribe