Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Fast for Julie


AnnMarie wrote: I just talked to Julie and got permission to send this out to my siblings and in-laws.  She started calling you to tell you but is just overwhelmed with everything so please excuse me if this is the first you are hearing of this.  I want to be sensitive to her needs but also to call upon the blessings of Heavenly Father which He is pleased to give when we petition him in faith.  She went for her ultrasound yesterday and found out the baby is deceased.  I think she is four months. She is scheduled to have it removed at 6:00 a.m. tomorrow.  I am going to start fasting for her tonight and invite any of you who can to join me.  If not, prayers and positive thoughts are still helpful.  She will be sedated and it is considered same-day surgery so I am thinking you will not be able to reach her tomorrow.  She is holding things together as Julie does, but it is so difficult and tears are quietly being shed and choked back.  I visited with her some yesterday at my home when she found out and I am going to go visit with her now in Nephi where they are spending the night. 
 
Love you,
Ams

No comments:

Subscribe