Search This Blog

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Emma's Letter Originally Written in December

12-30-12
01-13-13

Dear Grandma and Grandpa Trauntvein, 

Thank  you for the $25.00 for Christmas. I have not spent it yet except for my tithing that I paid, $5.00, and my boots.

How are you guys doing? Did you have a good Christmas? What did you do for Christmas? Did you have anybody over for Christmas?

Guess what I got for Christmas? I got an 1Pod shuffle, inline skates, two leotards (I have pictures at the bottom of the page and maybe of my other presents too), and I also got a panda speaker for my iPod.

I hope you have a great New Years. Write back please! I really miss you guys up in Utah. Well thanks again. I love you guys. P.S. I'm sorry my card is late.

Love,
EMAREE WAITE

Myrna wrote: What a sweet letter, Emma! The letter was not late. A thank you letter is never late. Gramps and I are thankful that you wrote it to us and that you sent photos of the neat gifts that you received for Christmas! We hope that you finally decided on something to buy with the money you have left after paying your tithing. That is a wonderful thing to do--pay tithing. You are a good girl. Your tithing on the money we sent should have just been $2.50 not $5. Did you add extra?

We love you very much and we will see you soon.

Grammy and Gramps

No comments:

Subscribe